The TBS Men's Club offers a wide array of programming for all interested males of Temple Beth Sholom. As an auxiliary of TBS, the Men's Club strives to achieve the following:
• Strengthen, promote, and advance the objectives and activities of the congregation.
• Conduct activities that promote Jewish interest and commitment of its members.
• To instill among its members a more thorough knowledge and appreciation of the Jewish heritage.
• To stimulate social and cultural activities among its members and to build ties with the Jewish community.
• To sponsor and support activities of congregational youth and to further their Jewish education.
• To support and strengthen the special role of the Conservative Movement within the total Jewish community.
• To partner with and build relationships with the other groups of TBS.
For more information contact Men's Club President, Jason Kreisman.
TBS Men's Club 2016-17 Calendar of Events
6 - Jews, Brews & Views
20 - Steak and Scotch in the Sukkah
6 - Men's Health Symposium [POSTPONED until Spring 2017]
19 - Date Night with Young Members Group
28 - Eagles Football Event
28 - Hanukkah Party at the Saltzman House, 6:30 pm - Children and their families will enjoy traditional jelly doughnuts (sufganiyot) as well as enjoy arts and crafts with the residents. We will light candles and sing the blessings.
2 - Suds and Seder
18 - Men's Club Depace Collectibles Night Out
8 - Jews, Brews & Views End of Year BBQ